Monday, July 21, 2014

TDF Rest Day Catch Up

Between my day job and my dad job, plus wanting to spend my own time in the saddle, it is had to keep up with the daily awesomeness that is the Tour de France. So I relish the rest days almost as much as the riders... Well probably not close, but it is a good time to catch up because I am usually a stage behind - and avoiding the internet spoilers like the plague. So if you don't mind my sharing, I am going to list some memorable moments (to me at least) - as soon as I have the time. 



Andrew Talansky holding on just inside the elimination time after  a massive crash - and being plagued with crashes this Tour - was one of those heroic feats of drama that makes the Tour so much fun to watch.


I had a feeling that it was the Bulldog's pride that kept him from climbing into that Broom Wagon behind him. I would have been surprised by the look of things if he had continued the next day. Chapeau all the same!











No comments:

Post a Comment